Wednesday, March 5, 2014

IF Voice

When I was  kid my Grandma owned a video store. Of course I watched a lot of movies while I would hang out there with my mom while she worked. One of my favorite movies that I watched all the time was Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. My favorite character in the movie was Joey, played by Rodney Eastman. Throughout the movie he doesn't speak, until the end. In the final battle with Freddy the kids in the film all use their "dream power" to try to defeat Freddy. They end up in a hallway full of mirrors and all the kids except Joey, get pulled into the mirrors. Then Joey uses his voice (which is his dream power) to break the mirrors and bring his friends back.

So this is my depiction of the IF topic this week. I included the sketch too, I'm kinda partial to the sketch, but color is fun! Enjoy!


No comments: